Features

RATES SERVER - Experience multiplier: 5x - Skill points multiplier: 5x - Experience multiplier (Party): 1.5x - Skill points multiplier (Party): 1.5x - Rate Drop Manor: 5x - Drop/Spoil chance multiplier: 5x - Herb drop chance multiplier: 2.5x - Raid drop chance multiplier: 5x - Adena amount multiplier: 5x - Epic Raid boss drop jewelry: 1x - Hellbound trust increase/decrease multipliers: 5x - Quest item drop multiplier: 5x - Quest EXP/SP reward multipliers: 5x - Quest Adena reward multiplier: 5x - Quest Default reward multiplier: 5x - Additional quest-reward multipliers based on item type: - Rate quest reward Potion: 5x - Rate quest reward Scroll: 5x - Rate quest reward Recipe: 5x - Rate quest reward Material: 5x ENCHANT RATES - Safe Enchant Full Armors (Mage or Fighter): +4 - Safe Enchant No Full Armors (Mage or Fighter): +3 - Max Enchant Full Armors: +20 - Safe Enchant Weapons (Mage or Fighter): +4 - Max Enchant Weapons: +20 - Safe Enchant Jewels: +3 - Max Enchant Jewels: +20 - Safe Enchant Olf's Shirt: +3 - Max Enchant Olf's Shirt: +10 - Element Stone 50% chance success - Element Crystal Enchant 30% chance success - Element Jewel Enchant 20% chance success - Element Energy Enchant 10% chance success - Max Attack element: 300 - Max Defence Element: 120 per armor item - Enchant normal start in 66.6667% chance success. Failure breaks the item in crystals of item grade - Blessed Enchant start in 66.6667% chance success. Failure does NOT break the item, it stays as it was and you consume the scroll only ADDITIONAL FEATURES & CHANGES - Autolearn skills until level 85 - Weight Limit increased x3 - Subclass NO requires Quest - Max Subclass Level: 80 - Autolearn Forgotten skills - Autolearn Divine Inspiration - Server Host NA/EU - Inventory Slots: - Dwarf: 140 - No Dwarf: 120 - Quest Items all: 100 - Shift+Click to see the droplist and chance that applies with your level on monsters - First class change (level 20) FREE - Second class change (level 40) FREE - Third class change (level 76) need 10kk adena and 1kk ancient adena and player will be rewarded with 1 Book of Giants - Sellbuff system working - Buffs Max 20+4 buffs, 12 dances, 12 song slots OLYMPIADS - Olympiad starts at 18:00 GMT - Max Buffs: 5 - Olympiad Competition Period: 6 hours - Olympiad Battle Period: 5 minutes - Olympiad Weekly Period, Used for adding points to nobles: 1 Week - Olympiad Validation Period: 24 Hours - Required number of participants for the class based games: 11 - Required number of participants for the non-class based games: 11 - Required number of participants for the 3x3 teams games: 6 - Enchant limit for items during Olympiad battles. No limit EPIC BOSSES - VALAKAS. Wait time 30 minutes. Respawn 11 days + 72 hours random - ANTHARAS. Wait time 20 minutes. Respawn 11 days + 72 hours random - BAIUM. Respawn 7 days + 48 hours random - ANT QUEEN. Respawn 36 hours + 17 hours random - ORFEN. Respawn 48 hours + 20 hours random - CORE. Respawn 60 hours + 24 hours random - BELETH. Respawn 8 days + 148 hours random. Min players 36