Suggestion about server

[EN] Discuss topics related to the Server. This is not the place to report bugs, please, use the correct section for this purpose.
[ES] Discutir temas relacionados con el servidor. Este no es el lugar para reportar errores, por favor, use la sección correcta para este propósito.
Ankoku

Suggestion about server

First of all. I want to say that I truly enjoy playing this server and I hope it lasts forever.

Besides this, I wanted to reccomend three modifications for the server.

1. Revert "Seductive Whispers" quest to the simplicity that it used to be (just a win/lose thing, not a hundred clicks to move stages)

2. Allow the possibility to have masterwork breastplates/full armor (when crafted) and that it doesn't break the set bonus when you do so.

3. I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but I would like for songs/dances to last for 5 minutes when +0 (except song of purification/dance of bladestorm because of balance). This way SWS/BD would not have to buff themselves so many times in a little amount of time.

Any of these that could be considered I believe would improve the QOL of the playing experience greatly.

Thank you for your time and this wonderful server.

PS: Another thing that I had in mind, it would be (if possible) to duplicate the number of events per day. For example, the fantasy island chest event, I rarely see it every 12 hours on 1 am and 1 pm. It would be reasonable to make it at least four times a day (1-7-1-7) and/or change the time of the event (smth like 12-6-12-6). Same with race event, elpy event and so on.
Regards.

Sacrifice
Developer
Developer

Re: Suggestion about server

It is impossible to play on a server where every day you are changing the settings that affect, or could affect hundreds or thousands of players or a dozen or two, as is the case at hand.

If I did all that and leaving aside the compliments you have made to the server, which I have liked a lot, we would be on a CUSTOM server and not a RETAIL one because the times of dances and songs would no longer be with their RETAIL duration, for example.

All races and classes and their players who manage them, have to learn that lineage is not how one thinks, it should be or that it should be how it benefits one player or another, it must be how it has to be. Believe me, I am very clear about how I want the server to work.

There are many online servers that happen precisely that, that it is not clear how things really are and the admins are dedicated to playing and playing without any criteria to keep players, which translates into money possibilities and that is why they do not do anything else to open and close again and again, sometimes for financial reasons and others for reasons of ignorance of what it really is.

I do not know, let this thread stay here in case someone else over time decides to give an opinion like me or not. There is a possibility that I am the one who is wrong ...
Using Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (64 bits), OpenJDK14 (64 bits), MySQL 8.0+ (64 bits)
https://gitlab.com/Sacrifice
https://github.com/Sacrifice

dramiel

You are absolutely right, Sacrifice - there are tons of custom servers with all imaginable variations of Lineage. As I can see - this server's main poin - it is retail like. And that why I came here and I hope it will stay in this state.
By the way, I am not 100% sure but as far as I remember my official servers experience - masterwork piece shouldn't brake the set's bonuses. If you use just one piece of masterwork for the set it do not give you special masterwork set bonuses but it still considered as a normal set. Can you check this, please?

Ankoku

@Sacrifice. Thank you very much for your kind words.

As I said before, the words I said were just suggestions. I like the server the way it is and I will continue playing it.

Thanks again for your time to answer me.

Regards.

Sacrifice
Developer
Developer

dramiel wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:00 pm You are absolutely right, Sacrifice - there are tons of custom servers with all imaginable variations of Lineage. As I can see - this server's main poin - it is retail like. And that why I came here and I hope it will stay in this state.
By the way, I am not 100% sure but as far as I remember my official servers experience - masterwork piece shouldn't brake the set's bonuses. If you use just one piece of masterwork for the set it do not give you special masterwork set bonuses but it still considered as a normal set. Can you check this, please?
I confirm that when when crafting, two items are created "for the same price" (Masterwork), what happens is that you randomly get or not, it depends, an extra bonus on the item, if that item you try to enchant or apply an element to it and fail, the item remains masterwork and without the initial bonus.
Using Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (64 bits), OpenJDK14 (64 bits), MySQL 8.0+ (64 bits)

Sacrifice
Developer
Developer

Ankoku wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:57 am @Sacrifice. Thank you very much for your kind words.

As I said before, the words I said were just suggestions. I like the server the way it is and I will continue playing it.

Thanks again for your time to answer me.

Regards.
You are welcome.
Regards.